• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Daily Card Pull - XX Aeon - Fire - 31st Path
Age of Horus, sign of the Enterer and Harpocrates.
Post automatically merged:

Start practicing
I already do. I really need to be relentless on myself to fully learn the LRP and the LRH. Geomancy as well should be more knowledge packed with me than tarot is now.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Daily Card Pull - XX Aeon - Fire - 31st Path
Age of Horus, sign of the Enterer and Harpocrates.

I already do. I really need to be relentless on myself to fully learn the LRP and the LRH. Geomancy as well should be more knowledge packed with me than tarot is now.
You don’t need LRH imo, stick with LRP and master the elemental energies in your psyche to stabilize yourself.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Did Neophyte Formula
Full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs
Qabballistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Qabballistic Cross Ritual
Middle Pillar Ritual
Still studying LBRH Saturn, Luna; Four Forms
Still learning Enochian visualization exercises with Watchtower Tablet
Still learning Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Visualization and feeling of the pentagrams were fair, visualized the towering archangels well.

Tarot Square Meditation on the three Magi
Magician, Strength, Devil
Empress, Hermit, Star
Hierophant, Wheel of Fortune, The World
The series is not quite there, but the power, law and cosmic effect are paired. Last column is N, N+2, N+4.
Mid Column is N+1
First column is N+2
So this is a Saturn square, whom is represented last. Beth opens, Tav ends.
1, 8, 15
3, 9, 17
5, 10, 21
Law of Correspondence, Law of Suggestion, Materialism
Law of Polarity, Law of Response, Meditation.
Law of Duality, Law of Cause and Effect, Cosmic Consciousness.
Wanted a magi of the three to represent by power or law in each row which was done.
Cosmic agencies unchanged.

LRP, Air Invoking Done.
Line vibrated Shaddai El Chai, Aquarius drawn. Shaddai El Chai vibrated once more.

Mercury(P), Leo(K), Capricorn(C)
Venus(P), Virgo(M), Aquarius(K)
Taurus(K), Jupiter (P), Saturn-Earth (P,E)
Three Kerubic, four planets
One Mutable, one Cardinal, one element

One hangup I have with the LRP is feeling and seeing the lit pentagrams. Not this session, was good.

There must be the Blackening stage,.the whitening stage, and the Reddening stage in some order.
Focused Concentration precedes Law of Suggestion. These must be mastered to overcome.
Creative imagination leads to efficient law of response, which precedes meditation.
Combined, we concentrate on hearing sound, preceding cause and effect to cosmic consciousness.

You don’t need LRH imo, stick with LRP and master the elemental energies in your psyche to stabilize yourself.
Just Earth banishing, or invoking, or invoking and banishing?
Have you ever invoked daily based on the planet involved? So today would be Mercury-Air. Tomorrow Jupiter-Water, Friday Venus-Fire. Saturday Saturn-Earth etc.

Will invoke/banish on the hour, noting in dream journal afterward - day, planetary hour and transit of signs. Will meditate on appropriate tarot card.

Did visualization of Ascent into the Cube of Space.
I am in the dark recesses of space as the illusion, but the truth is I float like Harpocrates within a cube in space. Yet a peculiar design on each face, an equal armed Cross in the center, with one more in each quadrant making five per side of the Cube. Coming back down did mainly right nostril breathing, as left is congested and inflamed - with each in breath breathed in pure white light, and shrinking breathing out black energy.

Is thinking about spirits not viewed with labels or prejudice, but just as they are, and what offerings are appropriate for kings and dukes.

Considering directions and elements and Enochian calls. How directions change. Why. How subelements work. How they're called. What aethyers are produced in TV&TV.

Browsing Thelema texts on sacred-texts.
Thinking of how to evoke subquadrants on a daily basis with LIRP/SIRP.

Browsed Enochian keys and appropriate (first, second, fifth, 13th, 14th, 15th) aethyers.
Back to Book One, knowledge lectures.
Book Two.(Zelator) and Book Three (Portal, AM).
Then Waites initiation for ZAM.
Book Four, Ritual of the Pentagram.
Book Eight, Geomancy.

Books one through three put into practice.
Books four and eight as well.

Recited first, second, fifth, thirteenth, Fourteenth, fifteenth calls.
A smell went from stagnant and smoky air to the smell as of a swimming pool, moist and cold, and faint smell of chlorine.

Pondering the difference between vibrating MorDialhCtGa vs Adonai Ha Aretz in drawing LRP, Kerubic Bull vibrated Adonai.

Reading Books One and Four of TGD, for purposes mainly of the LRP.

Modern Magick for reference and expansion on Earth grade.
Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition - for reference.
Enochian Magick for Beginners - to see about NANTA.

Have a medical review and XRay sessions, going to see about a head XRay as well, and ordering a MRI. Next week have a psychiatric review. Going to demand-order a head XRay and MRI.
Also get referral order for colonoscopy.
Get my middle age stats noted.
Going to also see about therapy, a weekly or biweekly session.

That done, also apply to all jobs immediately. Prefer weekly pay jobs.
Been up all night. I would love to say that it was in employment pursuit, which it will soon change to that.
Truth is, was up plugging away at the KL:
Connect the dots part 1: The Elements
Connect the dots part 2: The Zodiac
Connect the dots part 3: Planets/Alchemy
Connect the dots part 4: Hebrew alphabet
Connect the dots part 5: Qabalah
We know that there are four Triplicities, that is the four Elements, each bearing three Zodiac signs (Cardinal, Kerubic, Mutable). We know that each sign is ruled by a Planet and that each Planet has an Element type.
We know that each of the Planets has a type of metal, and these elements are also Alchemical.
Using a distinct type of Hebrew (Sephardic), we will work out the letter types, the letters their number, their meaning. We will then label these on a model of the Tree of Life (Qabalah).
This ends Knowledge Lecture One.
Question: What did I learn?
Question: What is vague?
The four alchemical stages by elemental grade:
Blackening - Earth, Salt, lead.
Yellowing - Air, silver.
Whitening - Water, quicksilver.
Reddening - Fire, copper.
What is vague - the Kircher or Ari tree as the model, and what are changed by changing the tree model - paths, sephiroth etc.
What is vague - who occupies the sephiroth, the function of each sephiroth, who is on the paths.
Hint - read Mystical Qabalah again.
What did I learn - there is a lot of missing information in the KL. These would be study points per candidate and hegemon.

Went out for a walk to the adjoining strip malls, to see who was hiring.
Got myself a thing or two.
Got TGD and Candle Burning Magic with me.
Got notebook and pens (multi colored).
Am still studying Hebrew as a refresher after years, a time or two my handwriting was better/hands steadier.
Need to find a job this week.
Need to get my prescriptions this week.
Other than that, a whole lot of nada.
Consecrating ritual diary tonight.

Aside from the Pillars, the LRP and the Meditation...fairly pleased with Notes. Hour and a half nap.
Up now due to external noise.
But why drop the zodiac on us with no explanation of astrology?
Same with the planets and Qabalah.

Read Circles and Ceremonies, Modern Magick, Art and Practice of Geomancy, Celtic Golden Dawn, The Golden Dawn, and Christopher's as well.

Magick Tasks-
Learn the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, invoke often.
Learn the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram banishing Saturn.
Learn the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Meditation, visionary magick, elemental magick, and pathworking.

Mundane-
Income - Get and sustain a job. Open a business and a 401k. Declare bankruptcy. Have all taxes in and back to a tax service yearly.
Diet - Get food from a food bank and prescriptions. Get Bridge Card.
Yoga - Need to get into yoga per WMS teachings, not to get lost into a religion.

Will do rituals shortly with adorations.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did not get to the work, fell asleep.
Got off body sleep cycle by pulling an all nighter.

Thinking on the concentric sphere maps of the tree of the life or the soul.

Battery on phone is dying, so will state my goals for the day.
Apply to all local jobs.
Read TGD Book One Book Two And Book Eight. Read Hoodoo Herbal. Do things appropriate to sphere being worked matching the MHP.
Read Modern Magick, The Middle Pillar.
Outline three to five initiation rituals.

Also Book Four, work primarily on LRP, LRH, And MPR. With hexagrams, banish previous and current and invoke the next at the sphere current.

Rosary-
Aum/Abba
3x Lords Cross
Lords Prayer
Beads Sets - Le Olam Yesodoth
Stationary beads - Malkuth, Assiah
Invatory in reverse order.

Several thoughts and feelings came to mind, but stilled them and observed.

Tis more blessed to give than to receive; God loves a cheerful giver.
Think I should buy books, give to Patreon, give to charities, but primarily to myself.
So Reading for day:
Kabalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self Transformation, TGD, Modern Magick, and Magick in Theory and Practice.
Consecrate book in Mercury Hour.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Got to read and note down still the pentagram ritual and the Pillars, and half the res of the Zelator papers.
Did physical QC LIRP MPR and QC am
Got though thoughtfully speaking the 0=0 initiation.
Corrected rosary done, Olam Yesodoth
Did solar Adorations, QC LBRP QC 12pm

In the rosaries, certain problem areas have been felt or sensed to me. Certain things to treat or correct.

Didn't want to clutter this, but was wondering if someone knows offhand (I obviously do not), a few things actually:

1 Which lunar mansion or zodiacal decan is best on a Thursday during Mercury hour, or Mercury hour on Wednesday?
2. What is the effect on a talisman or ritual done on an off day but correct hour, still staying on base element of planet?

A great website is lunarium.co.uk/calendars/universal/

Per Yazata :)

My sleep schedule and dreams are off again, which indicates to me Air invoking LRP, Earth banishing and self discipline.

Need to shower soon and brush my teeth and dress. Going with folks to pick up mail and prescriptions. Tired though, not great sleep last night or night before. Nothing done yet magically.
Showered and dressed, to best degree this morning that will occur.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Did LBRP to start the day, showered, got dressed.
Went out for brunch with folks who then took me over to my social worker to get mail and meds.
So a month of meds, going to get checked out as often as possible (monthly) for record keeping with doctors and shrinks.
Got Bridge Card, which helps immensely. Got first round of groceries actually.
Back to job search.

My silliness was with lack of knowledge, directed at zodiacal hours, and what to let ok for in the lunar mansion or zodiacal decan radians.

A fax got done in the nick of time. This has been a ride, that's for sure. Perhaps instead of yanking my chains on jobs they could have cut the needless drama when I could work. We shall see.

Its nice to have groceries again.

Got through to Zelator Advancement.
Wrote out a good portion of 0=0 and 1=10 Knowledge Lectures.
Hebrew is going to be a bear again. Maybe I will actually learn a bit more this time around. But Latin calls as well.

Back to daily listening of David McGraws 500 Positive Power Affirmations, Earl Nightingale, Bornless Ritual and Invocation of Thoth.
Up and awake again.
Might have to go LRP crazy this week. Invoking primarily.
Going to try this next two days and see how long we can prolong it. LRP on the hour.

Also, might as well go crazy with reading. Viewing the reading lists across several sites, particularly the a.a., it amazed me how much reading had to go into the curriculum, so I thought is there perhaps a good path to ceremonial magic that does not involve a ton of reading? Then I thought, perhaps that's the wrong question, perhaps the right question is what is the one with the most reading so that I can do the reading get the reading out of the way, and do what I want to do?

For a kid who grew up with several learning disabilities, including the inability to read and comprehend, my folks took me to a great tutor; I have to thank them both, as I have the desire to read complex subjects and, can understand them to a fair degree. So therefore, perhaps the AA or other groups should not frighten me away by the reading list but rather intrigue me by it.

Did Body in Assiah on rosary.
Low bead - Adonai x3
Trio beads - 3x Adonai Malech
Upper invatory bead - 3x Adonai Ha Aretz
Decade beads - Olam Yesodoth 1x per bead
Week (solo) 4x Adonai Ha Aretz

Card of the Day yesterday : VIII Adjustment (Thoth, Shaddai El Chai)
Card of the Day today: IV Emperor (Thoth, Adonai Ha Aretz, turn over Adonai Melech).
Did QCR, LIRP (Adonai Ha Aretz, Kerub Bull, Adonai), QCR, MPR.

Listened to Invocation of Thoth while doing Assiah rosary..
First low bead 3x Adonai
Trio Beads 3x Adonai Malech
Upper bead 4x Adonai Ha Aretz
Decade beads Olam Yesodoth
Week beads Adonai Ha Aretz Adonai Malech

Study time then Sleep time.

Sleep? Who's kidding who...a LIRP in a minute or two. Reading. LIRP and so on.

Have Modern Magicks 12 Lessons open.
Have textbooks open (Christopher, Regardie).
Have Candle Burning Magic open.
Have several others open.
Studying.

Did QC-LIRP-QC, MPR.

Cleaned up kitchen dishes.
Bathroom is next after kitchen is cleaned.
Going to try to quit smoking again.
New coffeemaker (used) is situated and plugged in.
Laundry is next on priorities. Perhaps after my first appointment, go over, visit, and do laundry.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Laundry is gathered and ready to go.
Trash is ready to take out.

QC-LIRP-QC and MPR.

Copying some rituals down since long forgotten, from Kraigs book into my diary.

Read through the best books the best I can, and reading enough of them regularly may in fact influence me enough.

Dishes are clean microwave is clean, kitchen counter is clean.

Five hour siesta. Back to work.
Listening to radio oriented Twilight Zone episode.

Got Kraigs rituals listed in diary, listing Christopher's rituals in diary in a few after LBRP and MPR. Must learn Hexagram ritual.

Earth exercises and grounding techniques to be jotted down in journal as well.

Studying TGD Book Four - Primary Techniques, primarily the Pentagram and Hexagram rituals.
What is confusing is when to use the enochian, when to utter divine names, and when and where to start drawing the figure.

Ritual Diary will get consecrated Wednesday in Mercury and Saturn hours.
Wanted to complete Earth grade material first, and consecrate each grade. For the Outer Order Diary. Four times purified and consecrated by the time it's done.

Took out trash.
Walked to Dollar General, the only open store in the strip mall, for milk, cereal, and cigarettes.
Not a bad walk. Now studying with cigarettes and coffee proper.

Will do Neophyte Formula shortly.

Up to second advancement in Zelator.
Will go through Christopher's book for the remaining rituals.

On my reading list:
The Golden Dawn
Modern Magick
Kabalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self Transformation
Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone
The Alchemists Handbook
The Art and Practice of Geomancy
A Garden of Pomegranates
The Middle Pillar
Earth Magic/Elemental Witchcraft
Nothing Special: Living Zen
Candle Burning Magic
Once Zelator reading is done, will take up astrology and IIH for vice to virtue work.

Looking at suggested reading here and elsewhere (A.A., WF, SA, others).

Zelator initiation completely read through aloud as was the 0=0 ritual.
Pentagram, Hexagram, geomancy. Study topics for the day.

Need to eat real food. Not cereal but eggs. Drinking coffee and smoking always makes me nauseous, so smoking a half a cigarette at a time. Quitting this weekend.
No work done as of yet .. will do on noon hour.

Laid down with my little Missy Kitty, groomed her and received many kisses.
Realized I should have gotten bread as well. No worries .. will tear a couple of pieces of bologna and microwave with eggs. Small patch there. May go out and get more groceries today.

Did Solar adorations, doing Neophyte Formula now, then an Invoking Earth Pentagram Ritual. Only missing links are Enochian visionary work and the LRH. The only rituals left out of NF.
Neophyte Formula and Solar adorations done. Will do Zelator Formula today and work on every detail of the LRP.

Talked to a friend about my bummer of a situation, and am contemplating my future mental health situation. If I'm not allowed to be myself, then what am I living for exactly? For forty years they got work out of me, and my body is now breaking apart, same with mental health, and my CNS has been attacked for over thirty years now. The hell more do they want out of me? I'd retire in less than ten years anyway. Perhaps they just want to dip into the cookie jar full of funds some more before they give over paltry wages for the rest of my short life?

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The tasks I am tasked with completing lest they be empty promises, will probably carry me through the rest of the year completing.
Which means careful introspection with pen and paper some fine weekend, to write down everything that said would be done that has not been done.

I see now the reason the lines are confusing in the LRP, primarily Spirit Invoking and Banishing.
Case in point, the Earth LRP. Spirit Invoking Passive is confusing as it looks like a water invoking LRP but starts at earth, not air.
So perhaps not as confusing minus the enochian bits and the SRP.
So ... Know each pentagram intimately, and the whys and hows.
Wield earth magick in the meantime.
Stock up on common color candles, especially brown, green and blue.
Stock up on incense from conjure shops nearby.
Then tackle the LRH.

A thought .... Tarot readers using demons for their reading have no developed intuition that comes through trial and error.
They are also afraid of confrontation or arguments over drawn cards.
They also mandate only their way is right.
Sadly, I disagree on the three points.
It is inevitable someone will raise an issue on a card. In this case you step back and look at the big picture of the cards.
Anyone can use a demon for help, but you cannot trust yourself? Intuition comes through practice, and trial and error. Only the impatient would depend on another entity for their failure in wisdom knowledge and understanding.
I'm trying to help. If not appreciated, then just go over your other side already, if you're not there already.
Also, there are several ways of drawing stacking and dealing. Three although loved by demons is not the only correct number. You might try four piles using YHVH to restack.

QC-LIRP-QC, MPR done. Time for a nap.

Sleep has been a real yoyo for me.
Job search. Must be on that tomorrow.

Video killed the radio star...
Twilight Zone via radio...
Mystery Theater via radio...
Listening to the Twilight Zone intro, listening to the bongos made me wonder about past civilations, current civilization and different worlds .. what if they were to converge together? What about the walker in between? A time walker...

Up and at em. Beginning neophyte formula shortly.

I suppose it's time to get a hockey puck or circular clay or wood to construct the pentacle. Beaded gemstones, solder and copper plates inside the pentacle. Charged, consecrated and put to use.

Lamp and red paint with a small pillar white candle inside the lamp.

A Tau robe with a hood.

The consecrated book of rituals.

Other tools and implements as required.

Did LBRP and LIRP.

Browsing another forum I was in, and heeding advice from @Vandheer ... I don't see them as my enemies, only one or two I did from snappy remarks which I have zero patience for. But...for me anyway, that is past. Water under the bridge.
So, I've let it all go, and feel better for it.
Now, as to other groups and a one on one teacher, I guess I must be my age at all times, meaning no superficial blowups.

Becoming a better person...
What a long strange trip it's been and still ongoing, just begun.
Example train:
A bad drunk.
A cheater.
A self medicator.
A strip club conessiur.
A drug user.
A person with a poor work ethic.
Example reality:
I no longer drink.
I am seeking a marriage relationship.
I take my prescriptions as they instruct me to.
I don't visit strip clubs anymore, nor porn sites.
I am disabled with a better work ethic.
Conclusion:
And I will get better year by year, despite disabilities and PTSD.

Telephone interview with a Federal agency done.

Did rosary-
Adonai, Adonai Ha Aretz, Yeheshua, Immanuel, Adonai Ha Aretz 4x.
Decade beads: Olam Yesodoth
Week beads - Malkuth, Assiah.

Going through A Garden of Pomegranates, Modern Magick, and Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation for rituals to transfer into my Ritual Diary.

May even go through Jason Millers Reversal and Protection Magick, and older rites such as The Rite of Jeu and the Headless Ritual (from Abrasax if we have it).

Listened to The Bornless Ritual, now listening to The Invocation of Thoth.

Start practicing
Speaking of which, Modern Magick has fair element related work/exercises.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
4pm
Walked to the store and got a pack of menthol cigars. Immediately sat down with a cigar and coffee when home.

Will practice LIRP, LRH, and MPR in evening.

The Body of Light...

Did solar adorations, full cycle.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe - E
Did Qabalistic Cross, Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram, Qabalistic Cross Ritual.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe - W
Did Middle Pillar Ritual
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe - W

Not that it is a valid excuse, but did not do the LRH due to mental exhaustion.

12 am

And up and at em.
Going to try something here, try to invoke Earth during midnight Hour.

North, solar adoration with grade sign.
Did Earth Invoking LRP (Adonai Ha Aretz, kerub, Adonai)
East after modified archangel call.
Did Qabalistic Cross.
1am
And now studying Crowleys works.
2am
And taking a break from Crowley to get back to my self assigned reading - TGD:
K.L. 1 LRP, Uses of LRP ~5pp
Book Four, Ritual of the Pentagram ~11pp
Book Four, Ritual of the Hexagram ~16pp
Book Four, Rose Cross Ritual ~5pp
Book Five, Z.2 Document Outlines
Book Eight, Geomancy

Also merging in parts from Modern Magick and Christopher's book (K,M,atG-WoS-T) on Pentagram and Hexagram rituals, as well as practical Earth exercises.

Bedtime

Six hours sleep and up.

Back to self assigned reading - TGD:
K.L. 1 LRP, Uses of LRP ~5pp
Book Four, Ritual of the Pentagram ~11pp
Book Four, Ritual of the Hexagram ~16pp
Book Four, Rose Cross Ritual ~5pp
Book Five, Z.2 Document Outlines
Book Eight, Geomancy

Neophyte Formula done. Had issues visualizing, but slugged it through using gesture and voice regardless. Still browsing Crowleys A.A. in my mind.

Could be depression causing the visualizing during this mornings NF. I have been considering suicide lately if all my plans continue to fall through.
Disability is no joke/game.
You are or you aren't, it's that simple.

It seems I have a new enemy. It seems I have a new person to curse.
So, the question is to curse or not to curse?
Is it an equitable transaction both ways?
Or a waste of my time and energy?
And I have a new enemy to practice baneful magic on. Perhaps involve him in a curse on sex crimes...perhaps draw his enemies closer to him...perhaps just a streak of bad luck.
I do have a collection of books suited for this anteater of a human being.
Identify, Objectify, Banish. This or curse.

E: Lord of the Universe Adoration
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning Adoration
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon Adorations
S: LIRP (Fire) with modified archangel calls.
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration
N: Neophyte signs.

Onto Readings (LRP, LRH, Geomancy, Z.2).

As my laptop keeps dying on battery power, it appears I will have to plug it in to jot down Earth exercises, spells and such.

After my assigned reading. Then must get onto Alchemy, Daily Zen, and Geomancy.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I've done no reading. Instead, I've been watching videos and other threads.

Luckily the troll was told to lay off. So no baneful working...maybe.

I must get past this inertia, and am seeing signs of it. I also must drop this nicotine habit.

So, my experiment continues. Midnight was earth, Morning was air, Noon was fire, and soon water invoking comes next with adorations and MPR. Midnight earth banishing. Then I journal the results.

So, tonight is reading. At minimum the LRP and Four Forms LRH.

I was going to say alchemy and geomancy can wait, then I remembered piles of gravel due to road construction. If I find smooth pebbles, they'll go in a bag to paint the geomantic figure on the given pebble until all are done. Either that or just a bag and handful of pebbles cast, and then do the geomantic divination old school.

I realize I've been off my usual self since the stress of seizures and disability was too high. I should be back to my usual journal format these upcoming weeks.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've done no reading. Instead, I've been watching videos and other threads.

Luckily the troll was told to lay off. So no baneful working...maybe.

I must get past this inertia, and am seeing signs of it. I also must drop this nicotine habit.

So, my experiment continues. Midnight was earth, Morning was air, Noon was fire, and soon water invoking comes next with adorations and MPR. Midnight earth banishing. Then I journal the results.

So, tonight is reading. At minimum the LRP and Four Forms LRH.

I was going to say alchemy and geomancy can wait, then I remembered piles of gravel due to road construction. If I find smooth pebbles, they'll go in a bag to paint the geomantic figure on the given pebble until all are done. Either that or just a bag and handful of pebbles cast, and then do the geomantic divination old school.

I realize I've been off my usual self since the stress of seizures and disability was too high. I should be back to my usual journal format these upcoming weeks.
Why are you invoking all the elements in the same day?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
A test...
Likely my hot temper was due to mixing elements or invoking fire at noon.
Kinda fucked up on the vibrated name for Fire, always mix up Netzach name (YHVH Tzabaoth) vs Fire (which should be Elohim).

Physical Notes -
Occurred to me I hadn't ate anything of substance besides cereal. Tried microwaving a couple eggs, overcooked them (I like mine sunny side up/over medium), so ate part of one and tossed the rest away. Eating chicken dumpling soup tonight, eggs in the morning and then go food shopping after that. Some slight disorientation from bad diet and poor sleep
Mild leg pain and knee pain (likely from two impacts I had on them in the past), severe headache (though it could be from my nonstop nicotine binge that ends today since I have no more money for it).
Mental Notes -
Effect of LRP using the time quarter elements (midnight earth, morning air, noon fire, evening water) has been an interesting test. Nothing revolutionary about it except to me. It seems the mixing of elements can be problematic. I need to quit being an ADD struck prune and do my reading - and practice what I read.
Iow ... QC, LBRP, MPR must be rock solid.
Reason? They are the foundation for higher rituals.

W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E: Water invoking LRP. (Al, completed circle, Scorpio glyph drawn in center of the pentagram).
(I felt something was missing, will have to review Book Four of TGD)
E: Sacred Chamber Ritual.

Found what was missing. In Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation, the elemental LIRP is drawn using Hod's divine name (Elohim Tzabaoth), Al stabbed in the center after drawing Scorpio or the Alchemical Eagle.
In TGD, It is drawn while vibrating the enochian name mph arsl gaiol, the glyph drawn and Al vibrated.
So the choice ... Use the standard or the new style.

Read the Neophyte KL1 on the LRP. Straightforward, picked up where Kraig got IOB from, and how it can be beneficial toe in certain areas.
Started to read on the Pentagram rituals in TGD Book Four, but had to lay down for a bit to cease my headache.

And realized two days straight missed the daily card pull.

Woke up at 1:30 and realized id skipped dinner, so made soup for my kitty and I.
Took my medications as well with some milk. Grabbed my rosary since id not done one the past couple days that I can recall.
My thoughts are on Castor and Pollux atm.
Rosary lower beads - Lords Prayer, 3x Hail Mary, Adonai Ha Aretz four times.
Decade beads - Olam Yesodoth
Week beads - Adonai Ha Aretz one time.

Up at 8:30 A.M.
Promptly took care of the cats needs.
Then made myself a couple eggs (sunny side up, seasoned with salt and pepper) and a cup of coffee.
Had a very tiny taste of tobacco, so now I lay this habit to rest via cold turkey. I simply cannot afford it.
So now what to do ... Neophyte Formula. Take meds, get dressed, go shopping. Come back and do reading and practice.

Luckily had enough cents to buy a pack of menthol cigars. Bought food also - bread, cereal, cereal, milk, two cans soup, four chicken salad snack packs.

Since my living room has two chairs facing west, I can reproduce the idea of visualizing initiations. My old altar is also here. Also can sit facing west and practice MPR sitting rather than standing.

Going to take a shower and dress in a bit, then have brunch and continue my readings.

Can't grab gravel right now due to construction crews out atm, but will collect later for a geomancy kit.

Reading today:
Regardie, The Golden Dawn - Book One, Book Four, Book Eight.
Kraig, Modern Magick - Chapters 1-4.
Christopher, Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation - Chapters 1-4.
Lisiewski, Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone. Chapters 1-2.
Fortune, The Mystical Qabalah - Kether, Malkuth.
Don't recall, Nothing Special. Chaps 1-2.

Going to try Malkuth to Tiphareth on the rosary. Did rosary but did not get much out of it except for a feeling of peace.
Did LRP, Earth Invoking as a form of prayer. Visualization okay..

3:03 pm
Seated in chair facing West, did Middle Pillar Ritual. Some light visualization has to be forced along with knowing the light is there, but was successfully done. Some warmth noted. Headache is back however.

Reading Book Four, Ritual of the Pentagram now.

Taking a break from reading for a few.

Woke up from half hour nap, did half hour sweep job on the patio.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
After my shopping experience today, I've nearly downed an entire bag of cereal.
That and smoked half my menthol cigars.

I'm starting to ponder why the rest of the world thinks all Americans are wealthy.
Sure, in some ways we are, but within the country it's not so.
First, the government decides on and enforces policies, then dip their hands into the funds.
Second, then the lower echelon within the govt dip their hands into the cookie jar.
Third, Americans are left with the rest.
Fourth, other countries need to police their own governments, so they actually personally receive humanitarian aid from our government (who almost poured the entire country into bankruptcy due to govt spending and printing paper backed by nothing).
I'm not an economics person so I cannot really go into it all, I'm a rather simple and uneducated person in most ways.

However, I can explain my situation as a person who cannot work due to high frequency of seizures, so now homeless and rely on state food aid. Luckily I have shelter even though I'm homeless - I'm tasked with paying the electric bill, but if I can't work then how do I handle that?
I'm effectively squatting.

Sketch pad, protractor, compass, and colored highlighters/markers by my side.
Time to build a Book of Trees.

No work done tonight.

No dreams recalled.

Card of the Day - IX The Hermit. Virgo.
20th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. Law of Response.

Got a call from my shaman friend. She and I spoke for nearly two hours mainly on magick.
We are going to create a magicians workspace for fellow magicians in the Ann Arbor area.
I may be spending a few nights with her to hang out (and hopefully more).
Laptop keeps dying on me, so I guess in order to complete my Zelator Ritual Diary, will have to work where it's plugged in on the bedroom. So consecration or bibliomancy on it is already a few weeks past hoping when to consecrate it. May do it on a Saturday during Mercury hour or Mercury day and hour. So another week most likely.
What else .... Did a Malkuth of Assiah rosary meditation/Body Ascension through Assiah is the first goal. It brought many things to my awareness -
1. Physical body health
2. Physical mental health
3. Financial situation
4. Energy and breath

Night routine...
E Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus grade sign.
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus grade sign.
W Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus grade sign.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Liner Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator grade sign.
E Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Thursday, 5-25-2023 Jupiter. Royal Blue, Cedar. El or Al.
Sleep: Fragmented and chilly.
Dreams: Very intense dream. It was all about fear of heights and being up high. I was out in California visiting my sister and my brother-in-law, and we went to some work party or something. There were some sexual parts. I'm losing track of the details now because I've only been up for a minute or two. But it was so intense I I can't say anymore.
Diet: Poor. Mostly cereal.
Stress: High.
Anxiety: High.
Mood: Fair.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun
Gemini
4°07’ Gem
Moon
Moon
Leo
11°45’ Leo
d_50_5.png
Crescent Moon (67°37’)
Mercury 9°52’ Tau
Venus 19°08’ Can
Mars 2°49’ Leo
Jupiter 1°59’ Tau
Saturn 6°46’ Pis
Uranus 19°50’ Tau
Neptune 27°20’ Pis
Pluto 0°14’ Aqu R
Node (M) 2°32’ Tau R
Node (T) 3°35’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 15°21’ Leo
Chiron 18°32’ Ari
Moon Phase: 31.2% Waxing Crescent in Leo
Weather: 51° (Feels like 47°), Sunny
Precip:0% Humidity:53% Wind:10 mph
Physical Notes: Ate some cereal and had some coffee. Hips to knees sore.
Mental Notes: Have been watching YouTube videos to wake to stability this morning from the dream. Trying to figure out what the issue with heights is all about.
Meditations: Mainly Body in Assiah Rosary, up to Body in Briah.
Rituals: AM Neophyte Formula. PM Zelator Formula. Feeling Earth exercises.
Reading: Taking it easy today. Regardie TGD Books Four, Eight. Christopher and Kraig for Ritual Diary entries.
Tarot Card of the Day:
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Kether to Chokmah. The Holy Spirit.
Further notes (physical/mental/other):

The more I think about the dream, it was inside beside service elevators, a frat house, while the height and outside was a skyscraper building. The stairs inside were rotting and collapsing. I had to find a place where I felt like I wasn't going to be thrust out of it, like the RW Tower card figures. Old coworkers from restaurants were there, trying to take my spots. I and family members were peeved about my issues, and we had to keep going up to retrieve items of ours. Bizarre.

Cereal for lunch. Been has cally watching Damien Echols all day on YT. Going back to bed.

Slept four or so hours, got up, had some jambalaya, some coffee. Catching up now. Will do reading and Zelator Formula later today.before bed.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Due to Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation book by Christopher, I started to ponder the rosary due to using it for the Zelator Formula part of Body in Assiah. It has 54 beads plus the lower five beads to a grand total of 59.
Paul Foster Case in either Occult Fundamentals or Meditation and Magic, has a gematria section where 54 or 108 have significant meaning in the occult.
I may start using the 54 bead with mantras and possibly a mudra one handed if possible.
So it leads me to wonder what 54 and 108 are so highly praised for. Let's visit Heidrick.
Many indicators - stillness/rest, a cup, a staff, Tribe of Dan, the altar. 54 is also 2x(3^3) .. (2x27). This indicates 2,3, and 27 are also important.
I think I will restart a gematria journal and memorize correspondences from 777 at the least.

E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus grade sign.
E: Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing, seeing the pentagram set ablaze with divine names in Hebrew in center of pentagram.
E: Sacred Chamber Ritual.
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus grade sign.
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus grade sign.
W: Middle Pillar Ritual with strong visualization and feeling of warmth.

Rituals to do: Ascent into the Cube of Space, The Body in Assiah, LRH Saturn Banishing, foot to root breathing, Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.

Reading to do: Regardie, Kraig, Christopher.

Short break.

Okay, onto reading. First, TGD Book Four.
LRP, LRH.
Second, TGD Book Eight. Geomancy.
Third, Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation. Chaps 1-4.
Fourth, Modern Magic. Chaps 1-4.
If this is another all nighter, that's fine. If is cascades into tomorrow, that's okay too, as long as they get read and absorbed.

Rosary meditation on Body in Assiah
First - Fourth beads - Adonai Ha Aretz
Fifth bead - Malkuth, Assiah, Adonai
Week beads - Malkuth, Assiah, Adonai
First five beads in reverse order.
Meditation was done successfully amid sound distraction, concentrated on the view of Earth from outer space.
No personal concerns noted/arose.

Read Liber O for a bit, now reading The Ritual of the Hexagram in TGD Book Four and listening to the Invocation of Thoth and Bornless Ritual from YouTube in the background.

Completed reading of Book Four Ritual of the Hexagram, up to The Four Forms (LRH). Understand them and the LRP a bit better now. Practicing it is the task to do.
Midnight adoration and bedtime for this camper.

Went to bed at 3am, got up at 7:30 and went back to bed, then up at 10.
Had eggs and bread and coffee for breakfast.

Friday 5-26-2023. Venus. Rose, Green. YHVH Tzabaoth.
Sleep: spotty.
Dreams: no details recalled. Evident one was occurring shortly before waking.
Diet: Eggs, bread, coffee.
Mood: Fair
Stress: High
Anxiety: High
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun
Gemini
5°09’ Gem
Moon
Moon
Leo
24°22’ Leo
d_50_6.png
Crescent Moon (79°13’)
Mercury
Mercury 10°42’ Tau
Venus 20°13’ Can
Mars 3°26’ Leo
Jupiter 2°13’ Tau
Saturn 6°48’ Pis
Uranus 19°54’ Tau
Neptune 27°21’ Pis
Pluto 0°13’ Aqu R
Node (M) 2°29’ Tau R
Node (T) 3°33’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 15°28’ Leo
Chiron 18°35’ Ari
Moon Phase:
40.8% First Quarter in 24d22' Leo
Weather:
51° (Feels like 47°) Sunny
Precip:0%
Humidity:53%
Wind:10 mph
Readings: The Golden Dawn, Christopher, Kraig, Secret Wisdom of All Ages, Siddur.
Meditations: Neophyte, Zelator, Mindfulness.
Rituals: AM Neophyte Formula, PM Zelator Formula.
Tarot Card of the Day: XII Hanged Man
Reversal. Hod to Gebirah. Elemental Water.
Projects: Hebrew, Qabalah and Gematria.
Physical Notes: Shaky, anxious, stressed.
Mental Notes:

About to come readings. Today is Hebrew, Qabalah, and Gematria day for me.
Learn Four Forms and Analysis of Keyword.

Getting late.
Went shopping after reading Qabalah from Halls SWoAA, then met someone in my apartment complex that graduated a year later than me from my old High School. Small world, we knew a lot of the same people.

E Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus grade sign
E Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E Sacred Chamber
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus grade sign
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus grade sign
W Middle Pillar Ritual
N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator grade sign

Visualization was strong during LBRP, even seeing the Hebrew name in the center of my the quarter pentagram.
Not so much with MPR, visualization fairly non existent.

A rosary meditation...
First bead - Lords Prayer
Second through Fourth - Levanah, the Moon
Fifth bead - 4x Shaddai El Chai
Decade beads - Levanah, the Moon
Week beads - 1x Shaddai El Chai
Lower five beads same as beginning but reverse order down to first bead.

Okay. Back to reading Secret Wisdom of All Ages on Qabalah by Hall. No noise this time though. Really want to comprehend the Sepher Yetzirah and Qabalistic cosmology.

Four Forms LRH to be reading after Qabalah.

An interlude...
First bead - Lords Prayer
2nd to 4th - Malkuth, Assiah
Fifth bead - 4x Adonai Ha Aretz
Week beads - Adonai Ha Aretz 1x
Final beads in reverse order but same.

Glimpses of vision in final decade set - formation of the earth and dinosaurs, all elements in play working together in harmony despite appearances.

Tarot spread - Split Hexagram Spread (Thoth deck. 4 piles, 4 knocks. EHYH)
Reveal toe the mystery of the Unwritten Qabalah.
Greater Spiritual Influence
XVI The Tower. Peh. Mouth. 80
Lesser Spiritual Influence
VIII Adjustment. Lamed. Ox Goad. 9
Spiritual Advice
X Fortune. Kaph. Fist. 20
Unconscious Desires
XV Devil. Ayin. Fountain. 70
Conscious Desires
XIV Art. Samekh. Prop. 60
Practical Advice
VI Lovers. Zayin. Sword. 7
Final Outcome (following both advice)
XVIII. The Moon. Qoph. Back of Head. 100
Gematric total: 346 (reduces to 4)

Top of Deck
II High Priestess. Gimel. Camel. 3
Bottom of Deck
VII Chariot. Cheth. Enclosure. 8

The Unwritten Qabalah, to receive be the meaning, was passed on largely by mouth from teacher to student. This is Peh.
Lamed, the ox goad or whip, is also termed instruction. To keep the oxen or camels or whatnot herded into a specific direction or course.
So we see instruction by mouth.
The advice here is Kaph, fist. We can hide an item in the fist. We can wrap a prayer scroll within, around and up above the fist. So to conceal or pray perhaps. Silence.
Ayin, The eye or fountain, gives an impression of being watched or raining water into a pool.
Samekh is leg or prop. It could be the meaning of Moses propped up to issue his last words and act. Similarly, we are held up by communion with God.
Zayin, the practical advice is Sword. The word of God.
The final Outcome by following Kaph and Zayin, sword in fist, is Qoph, back of the head. The back of the head is oriented toward the meaning of sleep, dreams, or organization. Perhaps a vision must be organized to be communicated. Perhaps through dreams and visions.

Finally, the top of the deck reveals Gimel, which means Camel. Camels were used for travel, communication and trading.
The bottom of the deck is Cheth or enclosure. Perhaps enclosed communication with unknown cards between.
346.2*173, a possible prime number.
So what is 173 or 346?
173 is the 40th prime
346 meaning includes to move away or depart.
Also burning or conflagration.
This possibly means a person on fire for God, a consuming fire, and wisdom to be imparted before departing.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday 5-27-2023. Saturn. Sandalwood. Indigo/Black. Luna-Saturn hour.
Sleep: Fairly good. Awoke multiple times, however not in witching hours (which is good at least).
Dreams: Had at least two but upon waking could not recall dream details.
Anxiety: Medium
Diet: Better
Current Transits:
Sun Gemini 6°15’
Moon Virgo 8°11’
First Quarter Moon (91°55’)
Mercury Taurus 11°40’
Venus Cancer 21°24’
Mars Leo 4°06’
Jupiter Taurus 2°29’
Saturn Pisces 6°51’
Uranus Taurus 19°58’
Neptune Pisces 27°22’
Pluto Aquarius 0°12’ R
Node (M) Taurus 2°25’ R
True Node (T) Taurus 3°32’ st
Lilith (M) Leo 15°36’
Chiron Aries 18°38’
Moon phase: 51.8 % Waxing Gibbous Vir
Weather:
51° Feels like 47° Sunny
Humidity: 53%
Wind:10 mph
Daily Tarot Card: IX The Hermit
(Four knocks, four piles, El El-O-Ah)
20th Sepher Yetzirah Path
Law of Response
Chesed to Tiphareth
Virgo, Isis, Mighty Mother
Meditations to do:
Point-Line-Cube
Mindfulness
Silent Mind
Daily Tarot Card/TCR
Rituals to do:
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Readings:
Hall, Secret Wisdom of All Ages
Regardie, The Golden Dawn
Fortune, The Mystical Qabalah
Physical Notes: No money, no tobacco. Guess it's time to quit smoking tobacco.
Mental Notes: Still azed at the small world we are mostly all in.

For roughly two hours I've been studying drawing and commenting on the Tree of Life and Qabalah and Tarot in my newest journal.
Time to get back to Zelator studies.

No practical work to be done for a bit. Too much external noise as a distraction.
Will do Zelator Formula later tonight.
(Includes Neophyte Formula as far as rituals)
Will instead focus on breath work, an attempt at meditation, and studies.
By midnight hour should be able to do the work, though technically that is Sunday, so I guess timing and priorities were skewed. Scratch earlier comments, no work done today aside from Daily Tarot Card.

Have felt a negative presence, so perhaps doing a Neophyte Formula now.

Did Neophyte Formula, strong visualization and felt energy shift a bit, a bit sacred now.
Merged in Kraigs IOB method.

The missing links; the hand and wrath of God, and a necklace from a friend taken off that was given to me and a missed phone call from her.

({{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}})}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Sunday 5-28-2023. Sol. Frankincense. Yellow+Gold. Mercury-Luna hour.
Sleep: Fairly good.
Dreams: Could not recall dream details.
Anxiety: Medium
Diet: Better
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun
Gemini
7°03’ Gem
Moon
Moon 18°06’ Vir
d_50_8.png
First Quarter Moon (101°02’)
Mercury 12°25’ Tau
Venus 22°14’ Can
Mars 4°35’ Leo
Jupiter 2°40’ Tau
Saturn 6°52’ Pis
Uranus 20°00’ Tau
Neptune 27°23’ Pis
Pluto 0°11’ Aqu R
Node (M) 2°23’ Tau R
Node (T) 3°32’ Tau
Lilith (M) 15°41’ Leo
Chiron 18°40’ Ari
Moon phase: 59.8 % Waxing Gibbous Vir
Weather:
75° (Feels like 75°) Mostly sunny
Humidity:30%
Wind:7 mph
Daily Tarot Card: IX The Hermit
(Four knocks, four piles, El El-O-Ah)
20th Sepher Yetzirah Path
The Twentieth Path is the Intelligence of Will, and is so called because it is the means of preparation of all and each created being, and by this intelligence the existence of the Primordial Wisdom becomes known.
Law of Response
Chesed to Tiphareth
Virgo, Isis, Mighty Mother
(Second day in a row)
Meditations to do:
Point-Line-Cube
Mindfulness
Silent Mind
Daily Tarot Card/TCR
Rituals to do:
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Readings:
Hall, Secret Wisdom of All Ages
Regardie, The Golden Dawn
Fortune, The Mystical Qabalah
Physical Notes: No money, no tobacco. Guess it's time to quit smoking tobacco.
Mental Notes: Still amazed at the small world we are mostly all in.
For roughly two hours I've been studying drawing and commenting on the Tree of Life and Qabalah and Tarot in my newest journal.
E Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E Sacred Chamber
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing
E Sacred Chamber
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus grade sign
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus grade sign

The S.A. reading list:
Historical Overview: knowing where it all comes from
The Occult Book, Greer
Western Esotericism: A Concise History, Faivre and Rhone
Eliphas Levi and the French Occult Revival, McIntosh
Rosicrucians: The History, Mythology, and Rituals of an Esoteric Order, McIntosh
Madame Blavatsky: the Mother of Modern Spirituality, Lachman
The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor: Initiatic and Historical Documents of an Order of Practical Occultism, Godwin
The Golden Dawn: the Original Account of the Teachings, Rites, and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order, Regardie
Women of the Golden Dawn, Greer
Occult Paris: The Lost Magic of the Belle Époque, Churton
Perdurabo: The Life of Aleister Crowley, Kaczynski
The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Crowley
The Eye in the Triangle: An Interpretation of Aleister Crowley, Regardie
The Fraternitas Saturni: History, Doctrine, and Rituals of the Magical Order of the Brotherhood of Saturn, Flowers
Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons, Carter and Wilson
The Church of Satan, vols. I and II, Aquino
In the Center of the Fire: A Memoir of the Occult 1966-1989, Wasserman

Ceremonial Magic 101: theory and practice
Modern Magick, Kraig
Circles of Power, Greer
The Golden Dawn (black book), Regardie (no matter what GD ritual book you have, you should always have a copy of the black book for reference purposes, if nothing else)
Book 4, Crowley
By Names and Images, Wildoak
The Magus, Barrett
Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Agrippa

Mysticism: getting to useful inner states
Wisdom of the Mystic Masters, Weed
The Inner Guide Meditation: A Spiritual Technology for the 21st Century, Steinbrecher
The Cambridge Handbook of Western Mysticism and Esotericism, Magee
The Signature of All Things, Boehme
Astral Dynamics, Bruce
Magickal States of Consciousness, Denning and Phillips

Sorcery: getting paid, laid, and even
365 Days of Hoodoo: Daily Rootwork, Mojo & Conjuration, Bird
Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones: Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with Herbs, Bird
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic: A Materia Magica of African-American Conjure, Yronwode
The Candle and the Crossroads: A Book of Appalachian Conjure and Southern RootWork, Foxwood
Backwoods Shamanism: An Introduction to the old-time American folk magic of Hoodoo Conjure and Rootwork, Hess

Other: Witchcraft, Chaos, and a little weird shit to keep things interesting
Liber Null & Psychonaut, Carroll
Advanced Magic for Beginners, Chapman
Stealing Fire From Heaven, Mace
The Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire, Brujo Negro
NAP, Gray-Cobb
The Mystical Grimoire, Malak (Gray-Cobb)
Mastering Witchcraft, Huson
Besom, Stang, & Sword, Orapello and Maguire
Six Ways: Approaches & Entries for Practical Magic, Wachter
THEE PSYCHICK BIBLE: Thee Apocryphal Scriptures ov Genesis Breyer P-Orridge and Thee Third Mind ov Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth, P-Orridge

A lot of reading to do in addition to ours.

I guess I start in combination with my reading list (Christopher, Greer/Regardie), the side readings, namely geomancy and alchemy, and the Suggested Reading List.

Full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations with grade signs done.
Neophyte Formula done, although LIRP instead of LBRP drawn with Adonai ha aretz, and kerub drawn with Adonai.
Strong visualization in MPR. Some warmth and energy shift noticed. Weak but noticed.

Man I hope I get through this trial crap and get SSDI, so I can live on something.
Need to get back to my apartment and clean it out.
Need to get a job if SSDI keeps playing games, that, and get a lawyer to sue for back wages from first filing in 2016.
Need to get XRays and MRI ordered along with physical/neurological year of Rx.
Need full psychiatric review. And keds for a year Rx ordered.
Thank God at least I have food money so I can eat.

This years successes
Moving from old place to new place.
Successful hotfoot oil made.
Successful cursing.
Moving from curse to blessing
Moving from Neophyte up to Zelator
Successful trial run of LBRH Saturn
Successful trial run of Ascent into Cube of Space
Successful trial run of Body in Assiah
Successful use of Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
Successful LBRP
Successful QCR
Successful MPR
Successful RR
Successful Sacred Chamber (@akenu )
Successful LRH Invoking Luna

And successful use of two triangles, thanks to @Yazata

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Taking a break from reading a hour ago, now for some lunch and food shopping Tomorrow morning. My old girl threw up her tuna. Perhaps too much fish too soon the past few days. Seems much better though still groggy.

My reading for the day will end at bedtime, and is mainly Hall. Tomorrow I revisit Fortunes Mystical Qabalah.

Zelator studies will be fit in this evening.

Have been doing Gematria studies the past hour or so. Middle Pillar and Path of the Arrow. Interesting inferences.

Blue candle with cinnamon oil dressed and frankincense incense to be lit for a handful of people who need healing. Tonight. They've been up on my mind today. They're all Christian or used to be, so they'll be fine with it I'm sure. Will invoke few folks for healing.

Sat tonight and talked with a friend from my same high school and similar neck of the woods, both of us know what we've been through and where we are.
So adding my friend to my blue candle healing hour tonight and through the week. Won't rest until I hear good word back from the five I'm doing it for. Some don't know, but it's all being kept in Christs care, no matter where beliefs as I wish to bless them and not curse them.
As for me, my pain is my burden to carry the rest of my days.

I'm uncomfortable with demons, I will say that loud and proud. I don't sense they wish to work with me, and with my track record, I cannot blame them.
Some simply don't mix. No offense to those who do successfully work with them, you do you. I have no qualms with them otherwise as long as they don't fuck me over. Then my views change.

Going to try omitting Daath from the Middle Pillar Ritual. Not sure why it is just included, and seems to be a blind. Our Middle Pillar contains Kether, Tiphareth, Yesod.and Malkuth. Crown, Beauty, Foundation, Kingdom. This may be the struggle with pulling the light down. Then again, the light shone in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.

Onto Zelator Formula and studies.

Working through Zelator Knowledge Lecture, including Gematria of the divine names (archangels and choirs to come).
The troubling divine names are for the Sephora's Tiphareth, Netzach, and Hod.
Those are the most complicated calculations.
Back to Zelator studies.

Where do the three principles of nature, salt, Mercury and sulphur fit from the list of planets?

Perhaps restricting YouTube use daily, restricting forum presence daily will help me get my work done.
No Zelator Formula was done for Sunday.
It is technically Monday, 1:34 am. Still up.
Zelator studies or Qabalah studies....
Since Zelator isn't going anywhere anytime soon, despite needing to memorize the Zelator Formula and make sure it is a daily practice, I would like to get it done without a book in hand. It will be in the book, don't get me wrong - but I need hands free use for the ZF.
LRH - my current Achilles heel ... Must memorize and use daily, Saturn Invoking and Banishing at least. Four Forms as well.
Invoking and Banishing the Four Powers of Earth...memorize and used daily.
Finally ... Meditation. Pick a time and date. Daily done. Insights recorded here.
So....
MPR
LRP
LRH
Four Powers of Earth I/B

But Qabalah must be learned and Hebrew worked on severely, along with a solo Gematria table. I rely too much on Heidrick (fantastic site and knowledge, don't get me wrong), 777 or Complete Magicians Table...all fantastic works.
But I need to come up with some on my own, via Google translate and Qabalah and Sepher Yetzirah. Not to a point of concession, but definitive work put in.
I will never be Regardie or Crowley, but I sure will learn from both. Must also look into Blavatsky, Steiner, Hall, Heindel and others in the Theosophy movement.

I'm a tired puppy but pulling a late night study session.

A thought on the failed magician and the armchair mage. I'm practicing, so no longer an armchair mage or neophyte.
I don't need but one Spirit to allow me passage to do his will on earth. And if so, well, there is the church.
Knowledge. My people perish for lack of knowledge. I'm a self learner. I don't use patrons. I'm no better nor worse than anyone else. Just me.

Been up, had a sandwich and some coffee, about to run to the store and get groceries. Then barter some pop for smokes and back to practice and theory..

Guess I should plan on doing things the next day as no work was done last night.
Been shopping and eating and drinking and trying to read The Mystical Qabalah.

Last edited: